We charge a flat $15 per order, but shipping is FREE when you order 2 or more cases in the one order.
Free shipping for tasting kits.
Dispatch and delivery
PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers and international shipping
Wyflo will not deliver to PO Boxes, Parcel Lockers or addresses outside of Australia. Wyflo will not be liable for incorrect or unclaimed delivery in the instant that the recipient has provided incorrect or out of date delivery details.
Proof of age
Under the NSW Liquor Act 2007: It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years. An acceptable form of identification is required before any alcohol can be delivered. The attached link to Liquor & Gaming NSW further explains Evidence of Age requirements. https://www.liquorandgaming.nsw.gov.au/community-and- stakeholders/underage-drinking/evidence-of-age
Packs and availability
Orders must be in straight 6pks or straight 12pks of the product codes on offer. All wines are offered for sale subject to availability. If the product is out of stock, Wyflo will contact the purchaser and offer either a substitute wine of at least equal quality or issue a credit to your credit card account to the amount that has been charged.
Should you receive a case of wine that appears to have been damaged in transit we will provide you a replacement, or an alternative product of equal value of your choice, or a full refund. Should you receive a product that is different to what you ordered then we will provide you a replacement (if product is available), or an alternative product of equal value of your choice, or a full refund. If you are dissatisfied with the product you received you can return them for a full refund, under the following circumstances:
- (i) The un-opened wine bottles are returned within 7 days of opening any of the product.
- (ii) Upon internal testing of the product by Wyflo it is deemed faulty or defective.
- (iii) We will refund your money when we receive the goods and we are satisfied that they are in original condition.
You will need to supply the following information, most of which will be on your Invoice upon returning the product:
- (i) Your Name and Contact Details
- (ii) The Invoice Number & Invoice Date
- (ii) Description of Product to be Returned
- (iv) The Reason for Return
Please contact us for returning address or alternative arrangements.
For enquiries contact email@example.com
We will bear the reasonable cost of returning goods that are defective or do not meet the product description. All other returns are at your expense.
Damaged in Transit
In the event that you receive a product that appears to have been Damaged in Transit you should:
- (i) Refuse to accept delivery of the product.
- (ii) Direct the Courier to Return Goods to Sender.
- (iii) Notify our Customer Service Staff immediately. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have already accepted delivery, and then notice that the product appears to have been damaged during transit you should notify our Customer Service Staff immediately, so we can process the return as “Damaged in Transit”.