Acceptance of Terms
Copyright & Intellectual Property
Copyright in this website (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned or licensed by us. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorised by these terms and conditions, you may not in any form or by any means:
- Adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this website; or
- Commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this website;
- without our written permission.
Intellectual property displayed on this website (including copyright material and registered or unregistered trade marks) may be owned, registered or licensed to third parties. You must not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party through your use of this website. You agree to indemnify us for any claims made against us by a third party for infringement of their intellectual property.
Your use of the website is at your own risk and we disclaim all responsibility and all liability (including without limitation, liability in negligence, contract, breach of statutory duty or otherwise) for all expenses, losses, damage and costs you might incur as a result of using the information included on this website in any way for any reason. We do not warrant that the website will be free of infections by viruses or any other manifesting, contaminating or destructive properties. Nor is any undertaking given that the website will always be available when an attempt is made to access it.
This website provides links to other websites. These external information sources are outside our control. It is the responsibility of users to make their own decision about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of information found. We do not necessarily endorse any company or organisation linked to or from this website. We accept no responsibility for any information that may appear on any linked websites.
You indemnify us and our related bodies corporate and our respective officers, employees and agents against all actions, claims and demands (including the cost of defending or settling any action, claim or demand) which may be instituted against us arising out of a failure by you to comply with these terms and conditions.
Security of Information
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed as totally secure. Whilst we strive to protect such information, we do not warrant and cannot ensure the security of any information which you transmit to us. Accordingly, any information which you transmit to us is transmitted at your own risk. Nevertheless, once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable steps to preserve the security of such information.
See Security Policy for more details.
Termination of Access
Access to this website may be terminated at any time by us without notice. Our disclaimer will nevertheless survive any such termination.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in the State of New South Wales, Australia.
NSW Packaged Liquor Licence number
Wyflo Pty Ltd licence No. LIQP770017362
- CONDITIONS OF SALE
Customer Service Policy
Wyflo are committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct.
- All prices are in Australian dollars. Payment must be effected in the manner described on the website. Prices are inclusive of goods and services tax. In all other respects, the price is exclusive of taxes, duties and charges imposed or levied in Australia or overseas in connection with the supply of goods or services.
- We limit the number of tasting kits to 2 per winery every 6 months by the same customer shipping to the same household.
- Tasting kit Coupon Code expires in 60 days from the purchase date. Enter code at checkout to redeem.
- Coupon code received from purchasing tasting kit can only be used to order full size bottles (750ml pack) from the winery they bought the tasting kit from. Limited to one coupon code per checkout.
- Payment must be made at time of transaction. Payment are handled by Stripe & Paypal.
You will receive a confirmation tax invoice by return email once the transaction has been processed and your credit card payment approved. The invoice will show the prices for the items you have ordered, including relevant GST if applicable, and will also include the delivery charge specified on this website. The data registered by you on this website shall constitute full proof of the transaction, including payment. Title in the goods does not pass to you until payment has been received. Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you upon delivery.
Cancellation Due to Error
You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, products may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to a typographical error or like oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction, notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed and your credit card has been charged. We reserve this right up until the time of delivery of goods or supply of the services to you. If a cancellation of this nature occurs after your credit card has been charged for the purchase, we will immediately issue a credit to your credit card account for the amount in question.
Whilst the website makes reference to Wyflo products, Wyflo gives no guarantee that the products or services will be available at all times. You will be notified as soon as possible if this is the case.
Postage and Delivery
Limitation of Warranty
To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions of Sale is hereby excluded. If legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included but our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following:
(a) if the breach relates to goods,
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods,
- the repair of such goods,
- the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods or
- the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
(b) if the breach relates to services,
- the supplying of the services again or
- the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
(c) if item (a) or item (b) is not permitted under applicable legislation, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable legislation.
Wyflo Plus Membership
Subscription Fee Authorization. If you purchase a membership, you authorize Wyflo to periodically charge, until cancellation, the Subscription Fee. If Wyflo changes the Subscription Fee, Wyflo will provide you advance notice of those changes and the opportunity to accept the changes. If you do not accept the changes, Wyflo may discontinue providing the Service to you.
Cancellation. You may cancel recurring charges at any time by modifying your subscription preferences via any methods described in the Service. It may take up to three business days for the update or cancellation to take effect.
New members who haven’t made a purchase can cancel within the first 30 days for a full, no-questions-asked refund. Otherwise, we offer cancellations only after the billing period has ended. We do not offer pro-rated refunds.
- Your membership entitles you to the benefits offered by us from time-to-time.
- Your membership is non-transferable.
- You must ensure that you keep your password to access your account Portal(Portal) secure and confidential.
- We reserve the right to monitor your use of the Portal to verify your identity and the use they are making of the Portal. If the monitoring reveals that any password has been provided to or acquired by any individual who is not authorised by us, then without prejudice to our other rights, we reserve the right to promptly disable such passwords and all related access to the Portal.
- You must not share your login and password details with any other person or use the login details of any other person to access the Portal;
We may terminate or suspend your membership:
- a) for convenience, by giving you at least 30 days’ written notice; or
- b) with immediate effect if we can no longer provide you access to the Portal or provide you with the membership benefits.
Any notice we send to you will be emailed to the email address that you provide to us when purchasing membership.
- The fees charged by us for membership are those shown on our website from time to time. We reserve the right to adjust these fees. We will give at least 30 days’ notice for any change in fees.
- All fees are GST inclusive unless stated otherwise.
- Membership fees are not refundable upon request in any circumstances except for New members who haven’t made a purchase within the first 30 days.
- Your minimum membership term is 1 Month (Minimum Term). You must pay your membership fees for the entire Minimum Term.
- We reserve the right to suspend your membership and block your access to the Portal, if your membership fees are overdue by 7 days or more. Please note late fees may also be charged each time an automatic debit fails to debit.
You warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years old;
- any details you provide to us when purchasing membership are true, accurate and complete when you submit them;
- you have the authority to provide us with information you provide us to when purchasing membership;
- you will comply with any policies published by us;
- not do anything that violates applicable laws, that violates the intellectual property rights or other rights of us or others, or that is fraudulent, obscene, unprofessional, offensive, misleading or defamatory.
Changes to Terms and Conditions and Termination
- Wyflo reserves the right to change, suspend or terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time.
- Wyflo will give advance notice of any such circumstance on our Website or you can obtain such details by sending an email to email@example.com
- Where we change the Terms and Conditions, a copy of the revised Terms and Conditions will be available on the Website or can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org